- Global leader in child safety products
- Casual Position
- Penrith/Campbelltown Area
BRITAX is a world leader in innovation, design, manufacture and marketing of child safety seats and nursery products, with operations located in USA, Germany, England, Australia, Hong Kong and China. Britax Australia Pty Ltd, headquartered in the Melbourne suburb of Sunshine, designs, develops, manufactures and tests child car seats – as well as wholesaling nursery products such as strollers, high chairs and portable cots. As market leaders in respective categories, we are the trusted brand of choice under the primary brands of Safe-n-Sound, Steelcraft and Babylove.
An exciting opportunity is now available for an experienced Casual In-Store Sales Consultant (Penrith/Campbelltown Area) to join us. Reporting to the Key Account Manager (NSW), you will primarily be responsible for providing specialist product support and advice to retail customers and consumers, increase brand awareness to drive and achieve sales conversions Merchandise Britax products in stores and ensure it is displayed to a high standard in consultation with store owners and staff, and effectively train in-store staff in the use of Britax products.
Your key duties will include the following but not be limited to:
- Represent Britax in a professional manner at all times in stores at promotions
- Provide excellent customer service to retailers, customers and consumers
- Ensuring they have current and effective training, knowledge and understanding of Britax products, features and benefits to maximise the sales opportunities
- Follow-up enquiries received from retailers, customers and consumers where further information required responding to customer needs; consult with Key Account Managers and internal stakeholders where relevant and further information required.
- Merchandise and establish the look of Britax products displayed in store and maintain the appearance of Britax products to maximise product positioning and exposure to increase the opportunity for sales conversions
- Increase sales of Britax Steelcraft and Safe-N-Sound products in Childcare Specialists and Major and multiple stores
- Attend and assist with promotional stands and communications at Expo’s as required
- Complete monthly and weekly sales reports as required.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Experience in a sales and customer service environment essential.
- Sound understanding and knowledge of Britax products, features and benefits.
- Knowledge and understanding of how to present/display products to maximize the sales potential.
- Ability to work Saturday and Sunday only – 4 to 5hrs each day
- Demonstrated experience and ability to negotiate and influence a sales outcome.
- Relevant experience in product demonstration in a sales and service environment desirable.
- Sound experience in developing and training individuals in retail and consumer products.
- Effectively respond to customer enquiries and ability to convey relevant product information to clarify and meet the needs.
Demonstrates clear service quality standards for self, stores, customers and consumers.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a similar role with strong work ethic combined with a “can-do” attitude. If you are passionate about customers, delivering team based outcomes and pride yourself on your professionalism then this is the role for you.